The Afternoon trip running daily depending on the weather conditions, is a special trip for those who need a later start to the day. A great trip for snorkeling and exploring the bays around Koh Tao, with the fist stop at Nangyuan Island, then Lighthouse or Mango bay, Hin Wong, Aow Leuk bay and lastly Shark bay.
Trip starts daily from the main pier, our taxi service will pick you up at your resort and drop off at our check in area before boarding.
11:30 am Taxi Service will pick up at your resort.
12:00 am Depart from Mae Haad pier.
STOP 1 Nang Yuan Island. Three islands connected by two beaches. Explore the world famous Japanese gardens. (100 THB landing fee)
STOP 2 Snorkeling at Mango Bay or Light House. This amazing bay is full of friendly and colorful fish. Enjoy your lunch with Thai food and fresh fruits.
STOP 3 Hin Wong Bay. Many species of soft and hard corals. One of the most beautiful coves around Koh Tao.
STOP 4 Snorkeling at Aow Leuk. Swim in crystal clear water and explore surrounded by fish.
STOP 5 Shark Bay: Snorkel with blacktip sharks and attempt to find the elusive turtles feeding in the bay.
18:00 pm Our taxi services drive you back to your hotel / resort.
• All equipment included (mask, snorkel)
• 2 way transfer (Koh Tao)
• Lunch and fresh fruit
• Cold water, coffee and tea on board
• Smaller boat with two decks
• Insurance included
• Toilet on board
• English speaking guide
• Life jackets available for all passengers
• If you are feeling ill on the day we would be happy to reschedule your trip.
• 5 Stops are weather and time permitting.
• Please wear a life jacket, and follow instructions from staff for your safety.
• Please wait at the reception. Our taxi will be there to meet you.
• Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
• Ferry tickets are not included in this tour.
• More information please call or email us.