ROOM & AFTERNOON
ROOM & AFTERNOON TRIP
Want to join us from Koh Samui or Koh Phanghan? You will need to stay over on Koh Tao for one night, so this package is for you. Included in your price is one nights stay at one of Koh Tao's highest rated guesthouses.
We offer their standard double room (fan, fridge, hot water, wifi) with the option to upgrade your room on arrival. You will be staying in Mae Haad which is walking distance from the pier. Also close by is several local and western restaurants, two beaches and the popular Sairee beach is 10 mins away. We have also included your return ferry ticket the next morning. So just buy your ticket to Koh tao and we will take care of the rest.
We will meet you at the pier on your arrival.
10:00 am Arrive on Koh Tao, we will collect you and bring you to our offices. You may leave your luggage with us during your tour.
12:10 am Depart from Mae Haad pier.
STOP 1 Nang Yuan Island. Three islands connected by two beaches. Explore the world famous Japanese gardens. (100 THB landing fee)
STOP 2 Snorkeling at Mango Bay or Light House. This amazing bay is full of friendly and colorful fish. Enjoy your lunch with Thai food and fresh fruits.
STOP 3 Hin Wong Bay. Many species of soft and hard corals. One of the most beautiful coves around Koh Tao.
STOP 4 Snorkeling at Aow Leuk. Swim in crystal clear water and explore surrounded by fish.
STOP 5 Shark Bay: Snorkel with black tip sharks and attempt to find the elusive turtles feeding in the bay.
18:00 pm Our taxi services drive you back to your hotel / resort.
• One nights pre-booked accommodation.
• Return ticket to Koh Samui or Koh Phanghan
• Equipment included (mask, snorkel)
• Lunch and fresh fruit
• Cold water, coffee and tea on board
• Smaller boat with two decks
• Insurance included
• Toilet on board
• English speaking guide
• Life jackets available for all passengers
• If you are feeling ill on the day we would be happy to reschedule your trip.
• 5 Stops are weather and time permitting.
• Please wear a life jacket, and follow instructions from staff for your safety.
• Please wait at the reception. Our taxi will be there to meet you.
• Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
• More information please call or email us.